I'm new and need some help!!!!!

the_2nd_coming jpetzold at twmi.rr.com
Wed May 9 22:31:41 EDT 2001

I am a newbie as well. I highly recomend a book by a man named Alan Gauld
named: Learn to Program using Python

this book not only teaches you the basics of python programming, he teaches
you the basics for programming in any language. my favorite part of the
book is the OO programming protion, the way python handels polymorphism and
inheritence is realy cool and easy to grasp (much easier than C++).

the book is writen from a web site that the author has maintained for the
same purpose. do a google seach on the title of the book and you should get
the web address.

good luck everyone

Jeremy