BargainsHotLine.com New Free Way To SAVE $ MONEY $

contactus at bargainshotline.com contactus at bargainshotline.com
Tue May 15 19:39:18 EDT 2001

--_NextPart_000090A2-00001B26-3656BAC0-9B4A

--_NextPart_000090A2-00001B26-3656BAC0-9B4A

Hi,

My name is Nick, I shop on the internet allot!
I noticed that I have to go through 20 to 30 links
before I can even find the product I am looking for!
Then when I find the product I don't even know if it really
is a bargain or not! There for I designed a web site
that will save you and me hours of time on the Internet to find
REAL bargains. Would you be interested to receive a FREE newsletter
that will tell you where the REAL bargains are on-line?

Interested? Yes, I want to subscribe!
visit: http://www.bargainshotline.com

Not? Please remove my name from your mailing list.

Disclaimer