Stringify a list

Stephen Hansen news at myNOSPAM.org
Wed May 16 06:01:03 EDT 2001

Hello,

    I'm not quite sure how to best solve your problem without "contortions"
if your list is a mix of numbers and strings. Its doable, but you'll need a
while/for loop, I think, and that qualifies as a contortion, I suspose. :)

    Now, if you change your logic such that a string representation of '2'
is inserted into the list, its easy.

Such as:

print ", ".join(x)

HTH,