ascii art with pil example?

Rikard Bosnjakovic bos at hack.org
Sat May 19 01:25:10 EDT 2001

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> > I've searched hi and low for the page - but to no avail.....
> http://bos.hack.org/pic2html/

I've noticed an increased number of visitors since I posted it for the
first time in here, hope people likes it.

However, there is no link to it from the start-pages but I think I'll
just add it to some of the big search engines and let them do the rest.

--
Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://bos.hack.org/cv/ - ICQ: 1158217

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to my address will be
charged $250 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my