ANNOUNCE: pyagent - Python Agent Infrastructure

David Cohen dcohen at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 21 08:58:51 EDT 2001

Downright Software (http://www.downright.com) announces the launch of the
pyagent project.

pyagent provides a simple, open infrastructure for intelligent agents.
pyagent is based on Frederik Lundh's implementation of XML-RPC
(http://www.pythonware.com/products/xmlrpc/index.htm).

So why should we clutter up the noosphere with one more agent
infrastructure? Mostly because we already have it. pyagent comes from a
refactoring of the agent infrastructure for our website load testing
application.  See http://www.stressmy.com .

We think you should try pyagent out because it's easy to use, it's robust,
and we have a strong incentive to keep improving and supporting it.

We're hosted at http://pyagent.sourceforge.net.

Enjoy!

The pyagent team
- David Cohen (dcohen at users.sourceforge.net)