ODBC in web pages

Gilles Lenfant glenfant.nospam at bigfoot.com
Fri May 18 07:37:24 EDT 2001

'mydata' should be a system DSN. If it'a a user DSN (for you) and your web
server runs from another user's account... No connection is possible.
It's perhaps your problem.
You should prefer mxOdbc which API is 99% DBI 2.0 compliant in place of the
default odbc service that comes with PythonWin.

http://www.lemburg.com/files/python/mxODBC.html

3AFF21DC.D1217D7A at iname.com...