Python 2.0 quick reference...

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Fri May 18 04:52:54 EDT 2001

[Simon Brunning]
> I'm not familiar with Lynx. Which is consultant-speak for 'I've never
> heard of it'. Could someone point me at it? (I did a quick google, but
> most of the links point at some obscure browser.)

Bingo.  Lynx is an obscure text-only browser, hence Andrew's suggestion to
use Lynx for obtaining a plain-text version of your quick reference guide.
But you would be well advised to follow the usual "you suggested it, you do
the work" rule in this case <wink>.

may-as-well-print-your-page-and-scan-it-thru-an-ocr-system-if-you-
    don't-run-lynx-already-ly y'rs  - tim