Problem with socket.py - aye

Laurent Pointal laurent.pointal at lure.u-psud.fr
Thu May 3 10:57:08 EDT 2001

Nice, it is.

My Python 2.1 HTTP server run on Windows NT4 SP5, in a simple terminal.

When the terminal window stay open in foreground, its ok.
When the terminal window is reduced or not in foreground, I have the bug.

So I remove the foreground application boost from system control panel, and
then I have the bug even in foreground.

So it is a performance problem (it run on an old P120 which may just be
used for that task).

What I dont know is how the Python script problem can come from performance
one - there may be an error which is bad/not processed.
Will have to look at socket and basHTTPServer modules.

A+

Laurent.