Does Python seem appropriate for me?

Glen Pepicelli lpepicel at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 28 00:50:04 EDT 2001

Python should be great for testing out data structures.  It will not
take you long to learn the langauge which should help a lot.  Also
Python code is super easy to read, you should be able to show other your
code and with a few comments they should be able to follow it.

If you do choose python make sure you check out regular expressions!!
Their are RE librarys for almost all langauges so any work you do with
the REs should be fairly reuseable.

Good luck on your development!