Python celebrities photos

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.fep.ru
Tue May 29 12:09:47 EDT 2001

Hello!

   I am writing a number of articles about Python and Zope for Russian
magazine http://www.computerra.ru/

   I want to put some nice faces in the first article "The dramatic history
of Python - 3 resignations and 3 new jobs". I already put these images
(better to say, I pointed my editor there):
      http://www.python.org/~guido/pics.html

   I am looking for photos of other our celebrities: Tim Peters, Barry
Warsaw, Jeremy Hilton (in random order, really) and other. Can anyone
provide pointers or just send photos? Thanks in advance.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru