Python application - IQ

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 06:23:39 CEST 2001

Being a rookie at python programming and the fact this is something of a
port from Arexx (Amiga rexx), I'm open to comments, suggestions and any
help on completeling the Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) project
that this command "IQ" is a part of.

http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/python/IQ.py

use command line of >python IQ.py
for use help.

Here is an IQ parsable text file that goes over the larger project.
http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/python/KNMVIC.iq

Try a command line of >python -k KNMVIC.iq "*" "*"
to generate a Table of Contents of the KNMVIC text file.

Here are some test files that may give you a better idea of what IQ does
http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/python/file1  also file2 and file3

try setting the "linenumber = 0" in the top part of the code to
"linenumber = 1" and use the command line of
>python IQ.py -k fle1 "*" "*"

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<