wanted. english word.

Pete Shinners shredwheat at mediaone.net
Mon May 28 23:33:15 CEST 2001

[Laura Creighton]
> What do you call the thing that pops up and says `Searching' or
> something to reassure the user that his computer hasn't crashed
> and the application is still running?

a general description is "Progress Dialog"

More information about the Python-list mailing list