inclusive-lower-bound, exclusive-upper-bound (was Re: Range Operation pre-PEP)

Stephen Hansen news at myNOSPAM.org
Sun May 13 03:26:37 EDT 2001

    I meant, I find "1.0." to look uncool :) With the period on the end, not
that I dislike having to type "1.0" nessearily... i've never typed a
floating point without the decimal part, can't fathom why someone else
would... but the second period seeming to be connected to the floating point
is what bothers me. :)

    But its your language. *grin*

--S
news:3AFDF826.17FAE504 at one.net.au...