Silly me, print?

Rainy sill at optonline.net
Wed May 9 02:47:14 EDT 2001

On Wed, 09 May 2001 04:43:09 GMT, Courageous <jkraska1 at san.rr.com> wrote:

>>Simply go to language reference manual and search for 'print statement'.
>>(there's alot of other useful stuff there, too).
>
> When I click on "print statement" I get information on customization;
> when I click on [Link] I get what I want. Is my brain mangled or is there
> something wrong with my docs installation?

Well, I use lynx and I downloaded latest docs tarball from python.org and
there's just the link 'print statement', that has all the info.. What
browser are you using and where did you get the docs? By the way, I had
python html docs before that didn't follow some links correctly (the ones
with anchors). I don't remember what version they were for, most likely 2.0.
Anyway, the latest docs from python.org fix that problem.

--
Lime and limpid green
a second scene