Linux ISO Image?

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Sat May 5 13:08:02 EDT 2001

Mandrake 8.0 ( originally based on RedHat, so 99% RPM-comp. ) has Python 2.0
and alot of other goods, like Python-mode in both emacs and vim out of the
box.
It also got PIL and alot of other modules installed by default. Zope, MySQL,
Samba is probably not the bleeding egde but close and the 2.4.x kernel
included.

All in all, a great distro, allthough a huge install if you don't pick
packages carefully.

Thomas

news:scMI6.19574$2_.6724678 at news3.rdc1.on.home.com...