is zope a good choice for prototyping?

William Shields william.shields at iname.com
Thu May 10 23:25:12 EDT 2001

For a prototype that accesses a database on a Windows web server I can't think
of a faster solution than Cold Fusion. If you can write HTML you can easily
learn Cold Fusion. You can get the developer's version for free from the
Allaire website. For Visual Basic developers Active Server Pages is the way to
go.

Bill