Python 2.0 quick reference...

Richard Gruet rgruet at intraware.com
Thu May 17 12:47:38 EDT 2001

Simon,

The reason why there is only one huge page for the QRef is because I usually
print it, rather than consulting it on screen. And it's quite painful to have to
print separately many pages.
Ideally there should be 2 different versions: one printable (PDF?) and one for
display.
Concerning PDF, someone e-mailed  me to propose me to write a PDF version (to be
discussed), it would be nice!

Richard Gruet