Python -> C++ compilation

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Sun May 27 08:52:18 EDT 2001

Hello,

I have never really converted my Python prototypes inot C++ code ('cause
they worked with acceptable speed so my question is slightly theoretical
one.

Is there any tool that could translate Python code to C++? (We all know
C++ is an Assembly, compared to Python ;-)

Of course, assuming no exec's or evals (implicit or explicit) are used.
And type information is provided by some means.

I do not think it is possible without embedding, but everything happens.
Probably, this post is utterly silly, but... OTOH, There are tools like
Pascal->C, Basic->C, Fortran->C, why not Python->C++?

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Sunday, May 27, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/