What are co-routines?

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Sat May 26 12:14:26 EDT 2001

Snipped from (watch out for wrapping):

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=python+coroutines+stackless+explain&hl=en&
lr=&safe=off&rnum=1&ic=1&selm=38A96FB1.E7DEA50%40tismer.com

Tim Peters about coroutines can be found here:
http://www.tismer.com/research/stackless/coroutines.tim.peters.html

More on coroutines by Sam Rushing:
http://www.nightmare.com/~rushing/copython/index.html

On Scheme, continuations, generators and coroutines:
http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai/t-y-scheme/

HTH,

--

Emile van Sebille