NNTP Post a file

Darren New dnew at san.rr.com
Thu May 3 12:32:56 EDT 2001

Well, I don't know anything about the NNTP library, but I would suspect that
if you get an error that says "Bad Message-ID", you should look to see if
your message-id is valid, yes?

Daniel wrote:
> NNTPTemporaryError: 441 435 Bad Message-ID

An empty string is not a valid message-id. If the NTTP library will generate
one for you, chances are you want to leave out the header entirely. If the
NTTP library won't generate one for you, chances are you want to generate a
unique and valid message-id according to the NTTP RFC's specification.

--
Darren New / Senior MTS & Free Radical / Invisible Worlds Inc.
       San Diego, CA, USA (PST).  Cryptokeys on demand.