HTTP 1.1 client in Python.

Syver Enstad syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com
Tue May 29 13:56:02 EDT 2001

I have some trouble making the HTTPConnection class in httplib (that says it
supports 1.1) to handle 100 continue messages from the http server. I had to
resort to a truly ghastly hack to get the content from the server, because
100 code is just a message that tells the client it can now send the message
body. The HTTPConnection doesn't seem to understand this, or maybe I use it
wrongly. If there were anybody on this list that knew how to make a HTTP 1.1
client with Python some pointers would be much appreciated.

Syver Enstad