libraries for plotting

Walter Moreira walterm at cmat.edu.uy
Thu May 3 14:09:31 EDT 2001

Hello, Python people.

I was browsing the Plotting resources section on Python.Org and there are some
broken links (pgplot, plplot, ppgplot). What package do you suggest me for
plotting? It looks that there are many but some are small or not manteined any
more. I found Biggles on Parnassys but didn't try it yet.
DISLIN looks good, but it is not free :-(

Thanks.
	-- Walter

--
Walter Moreira  <> Centro de Matematica  <> Universidad de la Republica
                 |   friends are.                         -- Kyle Hearn
               --+--