Baycon: off the air

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Fri May 25 17:11:21 EDT 2001

Lyle Johnson <ljohnson at resgen.com> wrote:
>> no, i want to know where you got a python t-shirt. (see the earlier
> poster)

> Isn't Digital Creations still selling their Python T-Shirts? This is the one
> that reads "Python: Programming the Way Guido Indented It" on the back. I
> got mine for a measly $13.50 (including S & H) a few months ago.

I saw these at the Python conference, but they were out of them. I was
rather suprised to see a quote I'd helped create on someone's back
there. For the history of this collectively developed quote on
comp.lang.python, see here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?ic=1&selm=7pgd1g%24hj6%241%40newshost.accu.uu.nl

Grumble grumble google urls. Can't they make some kind of same URL out of
this?

Regards,

Martijn