ActivePython and ASP

William Shields william.shields at iname.com
Mon May 14 18:38:23 EDT 2001

I'm trying to use Python for my web page scripting. I installed
ActivePython on two NT4 systems. One system works fine but the other
system gets an error on the exact same web pages. I've set the script
language with the following line in my pages and it work fine on one
machine but not on the other. Both machines run Python fine from the
command line and within PythonWin.

<%@ LANGUAGE = Python%>

It doesn't seem to matter what else the web page is trying to do.

The browser displays a blank page and pops up with the following notice:

     "The document contained no data."