python...

s713221 at student.gu.edu.au s713221 at student.gu.edu.au
Thu May 24 03:22:02 EDT 2001

"Dr. Fernando Cangussu" wrote:

>   Hi, my name's Fenando , science computer student from
> Brazil and I have a little work for my university.
>    I'd like to know some diferences about Python and
> Perl or python with any other computer lenguages.
>
>    Thanks,
>
>               Fernando Cangussu

> Acesso pelo menor preço do mercado! R$ 14,90 nos 3 primeiros meses!
> ASSINE AGORA! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol/

Main difference? One of the most friendly newsgroups on the web.
Another poster has already given you the web site for the language. If
you have the time, the best way to find out the differences is to
download the interpreter and run the tutorial from the same web site.
Then if you like it, watch this newsgroup now and again. You'll get some
amazing hints on how to program python.

Joal Heagney/AncientHart