Silly me, print?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed May 9 13:21:49 EDT 2001

Courageous <jkraska1 at san.rr.com> writes:

> Ah, yes. This I remember. Out of curiousity, is the "," at the end
> of print a new thing?

In geological time, maybe.  Looking at the CVS log for Grammar/Grammar
suggests before 1990/10/14 (the oldest revision in CVS), at any
rate...

Also found this:

revision 1.16
date: 1993/05/19 14:50:15;  author: guido;  state: Exp;  lines: +13 -7
Several changes in one:

(1) dictionaries/mappings now have attributes values() and items() as
well as keys(); at the C level, use the new function mappinggetnext()
to iterate over a dictionary.

(2) "class C(): ..." is now illegal; you must write "class C: ...".

for a random cross-thread wibble.  Don't know the justification for
that one but, as this was the same checkin that enabled the "access"
keyword, it didn't really happen <wink>.

Cheers,
M.

--
  nonono,  while we're making wild  conjectures about the behavior
  of completely irrelevant tasks, we must not also make serious