NNTP Post a file

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri May 4 11:54:03 EDT 2001

Daniel wrote:

> I've checked the code and it had s.quit  (Python didn't complain about
> this).  I corrected this to s.quit(), yet the results were the same.
> Thanks for this tip.

In NNTP's destruct it almost certainly cleans up after itself.  It never
hurts to do it explicitly.  s.quit is also legal Python code; it just
doesn't do anything.  s.quit() is what actually calls the quit method on
your NNTP object.

/  \ You are in the music / In the man's car next to me
\__/ Sade
    REALpolitik / http://www.realpolitik.com/
 Get your own customized newsfeed online in realtime ... for free!