Komodo (Short Rant)

Richard Brodie R.Brodie at rl.ac.uk
Mon May 14 07:02:12 EDT 2001

"Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote in message news:3AFF83DA.2060007 at ActiveState.com...

> Sounds like exactly what you are after...

Perhaps. Although I did have the experience of wandering round the web
site yesterday looking for a feature list or screenshots or something...

"What does Komodo give me that PythonWin does not?", would be a
good start. I think the point should be taken that it takes time and effort
to evaluate a product properly; there isn't really enough information on the
web site to justify even a 'free' evaluation for a lot of potential customers.