I really like Python but...

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Mon May 28 17:21:22 EDT 2001

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 02:29:09PM -0400, Bill Walker wrote:

> If I new how to fix it, I would.

Then why assume anyone else knows how to fix it ? Python isn't C, and it is
a tad harder to write a useful compiler for Python than it is for C (and its
damned hard for C already !)

> A command doesn't end in "please." Take a chill pill, Steve.

Actually, if my boss goes 'will someone fix <X> *please*', and gives us this
look, we all know we better damned fix it damned fast, or else ;)

Good-thing-Guido-is-too-far-to-give-that-look-ly y'rs,

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>