Python/Zope vs. Java/JSP

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Tue May 22 08:46:03 EDT 2001

As I said, I've been briefly working with Zope and even using the manuals
and docs, which I did read, Zope isn't
that easy. If you've seen reviews of Zope around the net you'll see that one
of the many cons the reviewers have against Zope is the steep learning curve
when faced with making new products, at least that was the case when I read
those reviews. Haven't used Zope since.

This wasn't an attack on Zope, I like it and will create products for it in
the near future, but when compared to java-based solutions it looks like it
could use some more time to mature. Or ... perhaps I'm wrong ??

Thomas

news:9ebtpi$3k1$1 at apollo.csd.net...