Why aren't we all speaking LISP now?

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Fri May 11 21:36:10 EDT 2001

Laura, I thoroughly enjoyed your "walk down memory lane" as you reminisce about
the experiences you had in programming LISP. Along with the many other articles
I've recently read about it (and Scheme), I have put it on my list as the next
programming language I am going to learn.

On Wed, 9 May 2001 13:53:11 +0200 (MET DST), Laura Creighton
<lac at cd.chalmers.se> wrote in comp.lang.python in article