repeat/while?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu May 3 16:08:49 EDT 2001

"Russell Nelson" <nelson at crynwr.com> wrote ...
> Is there any enthusiasm for repeat/while in Python?  It would replace the
following ideom:

No :-)

Note that in version 2.2, if iterators are implemented, such a construct
would be unnecessary. But there have been a lot of recent threads suggesting
looping variations, and I haven't (yet) seen a proposal that attracted
everyone's approval. There are good reasons why most of them won't fly.

Do a Google search on "do until Python" and see if you agree.

regards
 Steve

http://www.osdn.com/conferences/handhelds/