PHP feelings?

Karim Hernandez karim at dragonshed.com
Thu May 17 11:17:30 EDT 2001

Just my personal opinion:

I think python is a much better choice for serious development undertakings
because it allows for proper and easy OO analysis, design and
implementation.  This is a real advantage when aiming for an optimal
implimentation of any software solution.  Theres no doubt that PHP is a
great and very capable language, but it allows you to be somewhat sloppy in
structure, which, from my point of view, is a flaw.  PHP is a great language
when you (or atleast me) need to put something together quickly, because it
was designed to do exactly that.

My $0.02