CORBA client & server with Python

Ville Vainio vvainio at karhu.tp.spt.fi
Sat Nov 10 15:40:39 EST 2001

"Murat Demir" <murat.demir at icn.siemens.de> writes:

> did someone try to write CORBA client and server applications with Python?
> Can you offer me a "hello world" application about it?

You should really check out OmniORB and it's docs. Corba seems to be a
very simple task on Python, considering what a complicated mess it is
in C++. Implementing a 100% pure python ORB and bundling it w/ Python
distribution might not be a bad idea... or would it? No matter how
slow, but it would always be there to fall back on.

--
Ville Vainio - http://www.tp.spt.fi/~vvainio - ICQ #115524762
 Wild geese have no intention to cast a reflection