What is "marshal data"?

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Fri Nov 16 06:45:14 EST 2001

Hi,

just a guess, but even if the magic id in the .pyc file is the same, does
this guarantee that the .pyc file is protable between different platforms?
Things as the size of a data type (like int or double), endian issues and so
on?

just a guess
Werner

news:859c71be.0111151028.63227109 at posting.google.com...