Teaching python (programming) to children

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Thu Nov 8 21:12:15 CET 2001

Paul Winkler:
>Anybody done such studies [of software development productivity]
>with python in the list?  I'm curious how it would fare.

Quoting from the Python language comparison page at
] Lutz Prechelt wrote "An Empirical Comparison of C, C++, Java,
] Perl, Python, Rexx, and Tcl for a Search/String-Processing Program
] in which he compares productivity and program performance for 80
] different implementations of the same requirements, in 7 languages.

The referenced URL is

                    dalke at dalkescientific.com