Signed (and now seen)

Steve Holden sholden at
Tue Nov 13 13:46:23 CET 2001

"Martin Armstrong" <martin at> wrote in message
news:PhgUoNIqkE87Ew2Z at
> In article <mailman.1005432503.17934.python-list at>, Jürgen A.
> Erhard <jae at> writes
> It doesn't matter what you wrote.
> What matters is:
>                                             ^  ^
>                                             ^  ^
> Colons are no longer broken :)  -----------^--^

Sadly, my wonderful Microsoft mail reader still insists on showing the
message as empty, with a 448-byte text attachment and a 286-byte .dat
attachment. Of course, it must a be problem with the posting, because
there's no chance Microsoft could wrong-headedly ignore well-established
Internet standards this way ;-) But I'm glad the mail gateway is fixed.

sorry-wrong-thread-ly y'rs  - steve