anonymous functions? class?

Fernando Pérez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 11:49:47 EST 2001

Peoter Veliki wrote:

> I'd like to be able to use a function as an argument without declaring it
> externally. This is what I don't want to do:

[snip]

Listen, this is the third time you post this question and people actually
*have* answered it already. Could you be bothered to check for replies first
before you repost or is that too much to ask? Do you require hand-delivery in
special stationery or something else we should be aware of?

This newsgroup is high-volume enough as it is without people multi-posting
the same question.

F.