Q: Feature Wish: "%" Extension

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Tue Nov 6 23:58:30 EST 2001

[Grant Edwards]
> Don't all c.o.l.p threads eventually end up being about integer
> division?  ;)

That's a provocative observation!  I'm not sure it's a true observation, but
at my age it's reward enough just to be provoked -- thank you.

> It could be worse, in most other newsgroups all threads end up
> being about Hitler...

No threads on c.l.py end up being about Hitler.  Not even this one!  Indeed,
I expect this one to veer into transfinite cardinals before I finish this
sentence.

python-needs-a-transfinite-cardinal-type-ly y'rs  - tim