Matrix in Python .

Nomad nomad*** at ***
Fri Nov 9 15:04:20 CET 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:30:49 +0100, "Tomasz Lisowski"
<lisowski.tomasz at> wrote:

>  For dealing with Matrix you need something more powerful, than Python. =
>You have to realize, that the world does not look as your eyes, and your =
>mind tell you. Otherwise ... Matrix has you!
>  Neo :-)

You mean Python is going to take over the world and keep living people
in vats of goo?

Jeez, and all I was trying to do was turn down the volume of my PC
speakers...  How does Guido feel about all of this?

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.