Python + emacs/oo-browser ... pls help

Konrad Anton usenet at minus1.de
Fri Nov 23 15:04:27 EST 2001

Mike Sowka <msowka at spam.com> schrieb:
>I was wandering if anyone is using oo-browser under emacs21 (linux) and
>if so... could you tell me how you build oo-browser... I'm ripping hair
>out trying to figure this out. I've heard oo-browser is REALLY GOOD!
>but... :(

I used a readymade Debian package for oo-browser 4.07, which of course
was rather painless to install, but I cannot recommend it for python
work because it ignores modules. If you have a class Wouf in module
Bla and another class Wouf in module Blubb, only one class Wouf is
shown in the browser, and you don't even get to decide which.

It looks nice, and browsing through lots of code can be very pleasant
with the tool, but the class name problem has really disqualified
oo-browser for me.

HTHabit,
Konrad.

--
 Konrad Anton <anton at informatik.uni-freiburg.de>  gpg: 0x22954D8A
 Tel. +49-761-881-2122, Fax +49-721-151318943.   Alice: