Trouble with cgi.FieldStorage() on iis/asp

maxm maxm at mxm.dk
Fri Nov 9 12:11:01 EST 2001

"DeepBlue" <DeepBlue at DeepBlue.org> wrote in message
news:tunvpsbktq0ac5 at corp.supernews.com...

> This works flawlessly with me, and file is found with no problems.
> Hope this helps.
> DeepBlue

Yes, but as far as I can tell, you are using the cgi module in a cgi script.
I am trying to do the same thing under Active Server Pages on Microsoft IIS,
and there I dont have the same enviroment variables available. So calling
FieldStorage() without any argumants will not work there.

Thats why I call FieldStorage with parameters. But apparantly it isn't
working like i believed.

Regards Max M