How much is set in stone?

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 6 19:23:57 EST 2001

On Tuesday 06 November 2001 15:29, Jive Dadson wrote:
> I expected better from this group.

I had skipped most of this thread because after reading you initial post, I
saw that the feature you were requesting didn't interest me (and yes, I USE
Python in commercial applications).  However, after seeing this post, I had
to wonder what happened later so I went back and read the entire thread.
What I saw was people trying to have an intelligent conversation with you
(with the occasional misunderstanding, as per usual in conversations on
technical topics) and you getting more belligerent as you realized that
others weren't seeing it your way.

You expected better than... you?  Don't bother responding as I'll simply

"[dump] the rest of your message unread."

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer