Freeware Python editor

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Tue Nov 6 11:42:38 EST 2001

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 10:24:06AM -0600, DeepBlue wrote:
> > > always
> :)

> oh yes! :)  Nothing to be ashamed of anyway!

   I am not ashamed. Exactly opposite - I am proud! :)))

> Would Pierre be ashamed of his noble feelings to Natasha!
> Would Malakhov have abandoned Aksenia?

   Wow! You know "The War and the World" better than I do. Shame on me! :)

> Would Oleg turn away from what makes the world tick :)

   what "makes the world goes round" :)

> > > ;-))
> > > About as predictable as waiting for Martijn to jump in about the PS
> >
> >    Hmm. Something funny is in the Russian air if even me (neither Russian,
> > nor even born in Russia, though I live in Moscow now) behave like that
> :)))
> >
> hehehehehe!
> But I totally understand.  It just grows on you.
> I am not even close to Russia.  It is a state of mind.

   Certainly.

> Would you program using Python?  If yes, then you must be an avid reader of
> Turginev and Tolstoy :)

   I do programming only with Python. But unfortunately, these are not
authors I love best. My authors are JRR Tolkien and C.S.Lewis (not because
it is fantasy, but because it is Cristian fantasy). >--------------------\

Oleg.                                                                     |
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru |
           Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN. <-------/