Is curses.wrapper standard?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Nov 23 05:31:46 EST 2001

Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> writes:

> Is curses.wrapper standard?  I've seen it in a few scripts but don't
> see any mention of it in the Python library documentation.

Well, it's in the standard library if that's what you mean.  It seems
to have been written by someone who didn't know what finally:
statements were for (or indeed argless raise), but I don't think it's
going anywhere...

Cheers,
M.

--
  People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that I'm a scheming,
  conniving bastard who doesn't care for any hurt feelings or lost