Tkinter Crash under PythonWin

Russell E. Owen owen at astrono.junkwashington.emu
Mon Nov 12 14:06:29 EST 2001

I'm not sure about Windows, but in the case of unix and Mac, the IDE is
not suitable for Tkinter scripts (due to colliding event loops or
similar problems) and you have to use the command-line version instead.
If that's your problem, it should be pretty clearly stated in the
release notes or some similar documentation.

-- Russell