Is selecting from multiple list boxes in Tk possible?

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Nov 28 00:11:35 EST 2001

I'm trying to make a Tk window containing three
Listboxes, with the ability to select one item
out of each list.

But it seems that making a selection in one
listbox causes any selections in any other listboxes
in the same window to be cleared. Is there any
way of preventing this from happening?

This is using Tk8.3 with Python 2.1 on Windows
2000 Professional.

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg