How program a particilar algorithm ?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Nov 15 00:32:22 EST 2001

Hans Nowak wrote:

> Michel Bonnifait wrote:
> > I want to generate all possible lists with elements from another one.
[...]
> This question has been asked on the ng before, so you might be able to
> find other (better?) replies by doing a google search or so.

And I think we can count on it being asked again.  And again.

In the future, students will receive marks based on how quickly
they can extract answers to their homework from newsgroups
or google.

Extract points for pretending a colleague gave them
code code to optimize, or for understanding the answers...

--
Peter Hansen, P.Eng.
peter at engcorp.com