Special celebration event for Orlijn?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Nov 9 07:31:45 EST 2001

    >> Maybe we should hold a special event in celebration of Guido's new
    >> baby boy, Orlijn Michiel - perhaps a New Orlijn's Jazz Festival?

    Joal> Perhaps we should vote to rename the language in honour? At the
    Joal> very least somebody should name a new module.

Would have been a helluva lot easier if Guido had simply named his son after
a language that already existed.  With your suggestion we'll have to get a
huge population of existing users to change all their installations.

Hmmm...  Perl van Rossum.  Has a kind of nice ring to it, don't you think?

Skip