context-sensitive help from editor

Steve Holden sholden at
Mon Nov 19 18:34:24 CET 2001

The ActiveState distributions usually come with a .CHM file, and Robin Dunn
has made such files available through his web site (you can track these down
via and respectively).

I have noticed that some of the inter-section links seem to be missing in
the .CHM versins, but they are nevertheless extremely useful.

news:9tbetv$e92$1 at